Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Check out the date

Today is the 6th day of the 6th month of the year 2006. Which is shortly written as 06.06.06. Its triple 6!!! To some people, this would mean an omen day. To me, I think that it would bring me 3 times more luck as the number 6 means a lot to me. My numerological number (which is my date of birth, 24 added together) is 6. I was born in the 6th month of the calendar year. On top of those, hey my favourite number is also 6!

I believe that everything depends on how we take it. Either we look at it negatively and feel miserable about it or look at it in a positive way and be happy about the whole thing. The amount of energy consumed for both is the same. So, why feel sad and miserable when we can be happy and contended?

1 comment:

geeth said...

A date is just a number. It can only influence us if we think it such. We feel it is good, it is good and vice versa ;)

It's good for you and its good for me too.. :)